Frequently Asked Questions
Before Signing Up
1. What is a revolving credit card?
A revolving credit card is a credit line which can be used to purchase products and services; as long as there is a credit available for the purchase.
2. How is a revolving credit card different than an installment loan?
An installment loan has a set amount of credit extended with a fixed payment each month. As the payments are made the debt is reduced but no credit becomes available.
3. What does unsecured credit mean?
Unsecured credit means that there is no property or asset backing up the debt which is owed.
4. What is the Forest River Consumer Card?
A revolving consumer credit card which can be used to purchase select merchandise within your dealership. Such as, new utility/cargo trailers, new non-motorized RV's, parts, accessories and service repair bills. Customers may qualify for credit approvals up to $10,000 and higher amounts can be manually reviewed - subject to credit approval.
5. Why should I use the Forest River Consumer Card?
It provides your customer with a revolving line of credit with payments, and allows you to offer flexible payment terms.
6. How do I qualify to offer the Forest River Consumer Card?
In order to qualify, you must carry a new line of Forest River products.
7. Why offer the Forest River Consumer Card?
The Forest River Consumer Card is a fully-branded program with a variety of promotional plans. In addition, the Forest River Consumer Card provides customers with a credit card that has your dealership's name printed on the front.
1. How do I sign up?
Sign up is easy; simply complete a dealer application which is available by calling a Forest River Card Program Representative at: 1.800.419.1041 or emailing: FRCard@p1fs.com. Someone will be happy to walk you through the dealer approval process.
2. Are there any costs to my dealership to offer the Forest River Consumer Card?
Similar to some credit cards, a fee is charged to the dealer for transactions placed on the Forest River Consumer Card. Please contact us at: 1.800.419.1041 for dealer cost information.
3. Are there any annual fees?
There is no annual fee for the customer on the Forest River Consumer Card.
4. Can this be used for other trailer lines?
This can be used for any new and used trailer line.
5. Are there promotional plans for use anytime to close sales?
Yes, you are provided with a Consumer Financing Promotions sheet which gives you various plans to help you close sales. Please contact us at: 1.800.419.1041 for a list of promotions.
6. Once a customer is approved, how long before they can start using the card?
The card can be used immediately. Once approved, a customer will receive a temporary card. Their physical card will be mailed to them in approximately 7-10 business days.
7. What is the age limit on financed products?
Used inventory of any age can be financed through the Forest River Consumer Card, as long as its sales price is within the customer approved credit limit..
Using the Program
1. How do I request more marketing materials?
Call Merchant Services at 1.800.538.3638
2. What if the customer wants a higher credit limit?
If a customer would like a higher limit, you can call the Credit Department and request them to review the customers file for an increase. You will need the customer present in order to complete this request.
3. What if I forget my log in to the TD site?
If you forget your password call the Help Desk. Make sure you have your merchant number and store number handy.
4. Do you have a toll-free phone number?
Yes, there are toll-free phone numbers to answer your questions and provide service to you and your customers:
Merchant Services: 1.800.538.3638
Customer Service: 1.800.252.2551
Credit Department: 1.800.808.6950
Help Desk: 1.866.258.2536
Dealer Account Manager: 1.800.419.1041